We take your privacy very seriously!
évolt is a company established in France and, as such, we adhere to the French legislation on the protection of personal information (1998: 204) which applies the Directive on the protection of European data 95/46 / EC
Our head office is located at 45 place Jacques Mirouze, 34000 Montpellier. Do not hesitate to send us your questions or concerns about data protection at the following address: email@example.com
In this confidentiality agreement, we explain what types of personal data are likely to be processed and for what purpose. We also explain the choices you have about our treatment and how you can learn more about our treatment and your rights.
Scope of the privacy agreement
For more information on how our services can be used to facilitate your personal data processing, and on the responsibilities and commitments of évolt in connection with these, please refer to the applicable conditions.
Personal data processed
Personal data refers to data that identifies you as a natural person. We may handle the following types of personal data about you:
- Your details including your name, email address and phone number
- User information, for example, if you connect to our service or visit our websites. This information can include IP number, device type and browser, time zone, location, and your interests and preferences for information about how you interact with our services, such as what features are used, and which buttons are clicked. Other information we receive through your contacts
Purposes of treatment
- We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Provide our services in accordance with the applicable conditions
- Administer the business relationship with you and the customer from évolt
- Develop and improve our services
- In order to provide information and offers to customers of évolt
current or potential on our services by selected third parties. For the avoidance of doubt, any marketing materials distributed using your personal data will be sent to you as a current or potential customer representative of évolt and not to you as a private person.
Sharing with third parties and transfer to third countries
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. For the avoidance of doubt, we will not share any personal data with third parties so that such third parties use personal data for direct marketing purposes in connection with you as an individual, but only with you as a representative of current customer or potential of évolt.
We may transfer personal data to a country outside the EEA, but we will first need to obtain your consent or ensure that the transfer is legal and secure by making other arrangements. If you have not explicitly consented, we will never transfer your data.
It is our obligation to deal with specific, relevant and necessary personal elements while taking into account our legitimate purposes. It’s your right to control us.
To update the personal data we process about you, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org To receive a free extract of personal data that we process about you, send us a signed letter to the address of évolt.